Main Specifications 1
Main Specifications 2
Showing reviews 1-4 of 19 | Next
Posted by Krisna Aditya on 10th Jun 2016
I received the phone about 2 days ago (8 June 2016)
The build quality of the phone is very nice, i choose white color, the camera is good, the sensors is complete includes humidity and temperatures, Thanks to Kazuto that's always responding all my questions.
first i try this phone there is some issues with technical :
1. The phones get hot so fast
2. The battery drain so fast
3. when i turn on the GPS, and start using maps (google, the phones keep restarting (i do factory reset to make it stop)
4. the phone restart randomly when the signal is low
but after i read some forums here's some solutions :
1. I try do disable some of the Japanese apps and uninstall unusable application, this is for reducing battery drain and hot. after i do this, the phone quite stable, the temperature is normal, the battery life is increasing, and until today there is no restart
2. for GPS restart issue, what i can do is turn on airplane mode, turn on the GPS location, and then i turn on wifi and starts the maps, it works with no restart, i'm hoping to get better solutions for this GPS matter.
because it's a little hassle if you want to use gps and location, you cannot use data network, you must use wifi and turn on airplane mode.
But overall i love the phone, it's still good for daily use, it's waterproof and dustproof, camera's good, price is good, i'm satisfied with the service and also Kazuto.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jul 2015
I've had this phone for a year now, and I love most every time with it. I think my favorite part about this phone is the fingerprint scanner on the back. I have gotten so used to using this that using the hold button is just strange for me now on other phones. The other thing I love about this phone is how it looks. I got the white one and it is just immaculate. However, there are a few things that I do not like about it. The battery life is okay, but if I really use it hard all day it wont last till the evening. The other thing is really dislike is how hot it gets. I thought most japanese phones were like this (coming from a Sharp Sh06D, which did the same thing) but I just got the Sharp SH01G and I dont have that problem at all. Overall this has been a fun phone to have.
Posted by Sarwar on 6th Apr 2014
The strength of the phone is its 16.3 Megapixel camera with amazing shoots on front camera. Its Nvidia Tegra processor make the phone really on the run. Its automated technology to cope with environment really surprised me with sounds and lights. If you are a rough user this is the best choice as it's water and dustproof.
This phone in a word is amazing. From the very first day I like this phone's features though I had some technical problems with the phone. But when Kazuto is here, don't worry. He sent me whatever required to fix all the problems.
Posted by Nathan Fisher on 21st Jan 2014
this phone was my second smart phone and I am honestly in love with the device. The price for what you are actually buying is incredibly low and I honestly need to say I do not regret the decision on buying this phone. The service as well is great. I can say that I had a few technical problems that were answered very quickly and I can say that I will be recommending this website from now on to any of my friends who are thinking about getting a new phone.
Showing reviews 1-4 of 19 | Next
All prices are in USD