NOW ABLE TO BE UPDATED TO ANDROID 5.0 !
I WILL UPDATE TO 5.0 Lollipop IF YOU REQUEST AFTER ORDERING
Posted by spinal fluid explosion guy on 26th Dec 2015
This was my first purchase from Kyoex and I was very happy with the phone and the customer service. The performance and battery life is as you would expect from a flagship Japanese phone.
However, please be careful when using screen protectors with this phone. I made the mistake of applying and recklessly removing the protector, which took some of the oleophobic (oil resistant) coating off the screen.
Would buy again from this site as the service is top notch.
Posted by Impera on 13th Oct 2015
- In terms of stamina, the battery is amazing, giving 2 days with heavy usage, that is, gaming, internet, music and videos.
- Performance wise, the terminal is fast and smooth while operating, very rarely do you notice any sluggish behaviour.
- The design is superb, although this is a big phone, it can be easily handled with one hand. The INDIGO version is sleek and with ruggish finish, so it is difficult that it slips your hand.
- For OVERSEAS operation, it is flawless, of course taking in consideration the operator frequencies. For MEXICO, you get great 3G connectivity, but lack 4G. Aside from that, no other inconveniences are to be found.
- WiFi is great, no glitches, no slowdowns.
- Bluetooth is also very fast with great range.
- Display is gorgeous, magnificent colors, very good visibility for outdoors.
- Camera is very good, great image quality with 4k resolution, unfortunatelly it is a tad slow in taking pictures, so you need to get used to that. As with all japanese phones, the shutter sound cannot be muted.
- About sound, the speaker is set on the back of the terminal, so it might be difficult some times to get good sound, especially if you leave the mobile on your bed of sofa, it will definitelly sound muffled. The volumes are ok, but while being outdoors, you might have some trouble hearing it. Fortunatelly you can rely on the vibration patterns to assist when receiving a call or messages.
- EMOPA works in a limited way for overseas operation, but it is kind enough to remind you of things and greet you when arriving home.
- Overall it is a great mobile, fast, reliable, gorgeous screen and very cool design. Really worth it.
Posted by Alex on 12th Sep 2015
Fast deliverie and definately best phone i have ever had would definately buy from here again.
All prices are in JPY